A. Troy Ciccarelli
- Troy is a native of Colorado.
- Studied political science and graduated from the University of San Diego.
- Received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver.
- Opened Ciccarelli & Associates. P.C. in 1997.
The reputation and success of his firm has been garnered the best way, through word-of-mouth from satisfied clients and friends. Troy is a reputed hard charging litigator in court who delivers results and a feelingful advocate when dealing with difficult family issues especially those involving children.
- University of Wyoming, B.A.
- Denver Paralegal Institute, Certificate of completion
- Utica College, NY, Certificate of completion, broad investigations
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, criminal justice minor
Over 10 years, Kristen and Troy have fine-tuned a working relationship to become a powerful team. They are committed to working together to achieve a common goal, whether that means an adversarial encounter or an effort to compromise. They get the best results for their clients.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado Boulder, B.A., psychology
- Civil litigation, family law, traffic
Kristin W. Dale
Former Deputy District Attorney with trial experience at all levels. Complex civil litigation (medical and automotive products liability) at large Denver Law Firm.
- Child & Family Investigator (CFI), Family law, and DUI.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. Economics